Do you have experience in e-commerce? Are you driven and ambitious? Are you looking for your next role with a growing and fast paced clothing retailer? If the answer is yes, we need you!
We’re looking for a marketplaces executive to support the sales strategy within our end of line stock cycle. You will be responsible for reviewing and creating product listings across our partner sites to help identify opportunities and improve visibility, ensuring marketplaces and our stock partners are optimised to maximise conversions.
- Reporting into the Head of wholesale, supporting on all avenues for large stock movement. (E.G. QVC)
- Working closely with our Head of merchandising to understand and react when products fall into our marketplaces cycle
- Creating and maintaining listings with accurate pricing and product information, including timely updates to promotions, out of stock or discontinued items and implementing the campaign strategy around new product introductions and key deal events (e.g. Black Friday)
- Monitoring product ratings, customer feedback, and marketplaces metrics to ensure account health is in high standing
- Perform daily site walkthroughs to check for any errors to amend accordingly. Whilst managing and resolving issues or flagging where necessary
- Managing product catalogues on all marketplaces and ensuring that all product information is optimised (titles, descriptions, keywords, bullet points, etc) to drive sales, whilst conforming to standards & regulations
- Analysing trends in consumer searches and convert this into action by adapting advertising and content strategy. Also sharing info to wider teams for potential product development opportunities.
- Regularly update our branded store page and brand content.
- Think of innovative routes for sale of our end of life stock. Researching avenues for growth and communicate new opportunities to the wider business
- Supporting our events and festivals team on stock allocation and sell through capture. (You’re also welcome to attend these too!)
- At least 2 years experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Familiar with third party marketplaces (e.g Ebay)
- Experience of writing copy with appropriate keywords and SEO optimisation
- Ability to report and interpret data
- Ambitious, results oriented and a great attention to detail
- Remote working - but regular team get togethers in London/ Manchester.
- Up to £21k DOE
- One ‘soul savior’ day per year - a day in which you can take off if you’re just not feeling up to working
- Full time hours Monday - Friday 42.5 hours (including 30 mins dinner break) Hours are flexible and can be worked between 7am - 6.30pm as long as your line manager knows in advance.
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- 5% bonus applied twice per year (seasonally) if targets are met
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 35% discount.
- Team bonding: though we are a remote team - we are very well connected and have regular employee engagement initiatives in the form of games, competitions and staff parties.
- Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is at the forefront of our brand values. So if you are looking to join a company that truly cares about their employees -Dancing Leopard is for you!