We are looking for an experienced and ambitious wholesale manager to drive our brand awareness through partnerships with the well-matched premium retailers. Experience in International wholesale is a must as it's the forefront of our agenda. This is the perfect time to join our growing company, with ample opportunity to develop and make this role your own.
- Develop and implement the growth strategy for Dancing Leopard wholesale across the UK and international territories to support our digital and business strategy.
- Develop strong on-going relationships with all wholesale partners, being the first point of contact for any queries and issues.
- Negotiating all terms and conditions for a successful partnership.
- Monitor and regularly report on key KPI’s for existing and new accounts, providing detailed analysis as appropriate, and acting on any findings.
- Liaise with production and merchandising departments on collection edit, seasonal & core product requirements, delivery windows and production.
- Work closely with partners, finance and logistic departments on payments and deliveries.
- Be accountable for the presentation of the brand in various POS offline and online.
- Ensure all partners are representing Dancing Leopard in line with wholesale guidelines, and that all pricing and product information is up to date.
- Responsible for managing our marketplaces executive - ensuring all of our third party sales channels are supporting wholesale and business strategy.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position within the fashion industry. (Ideally with experience in a DTC brand.)
- International wholesale experience - entering and analysing new markets
- P&L creation experience with highly effective numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task and manage varying stakeholder requirements.
- Must have strong ‘people’ skills, the ability to multitask and lots of drive/ determination!
- Experience utilising the wholesale platform JOOR
- Experience in specific wholesale markets Ireland, West Coast USA, Spain, UAE or Australia.
- Remote working - but monthly team get togethers in London/ Manchester.
- £25k - £31k
- Full time hours Monday - Friday 42.5 hours (including 30 mins dinner break) Hours are flexible and can be worked between 7am - 6.30pm as long as your line manager knows in advance.
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- One ‘soul saviour’ day per year - a day in which you can take off if you’re just not feeling up to working
- After two years, one day a year extra holiday for each year you work at Dancing Leopard
- Quarterly bonus scheme if targets are met
- Monthly wellness budget
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 35% discount.
- Team bonding: though we are a remote team - we are very well connected and have regular employee engagement initiatives in the form of games, competitions and staff parties.
- Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is at the forefront of our brand values. So if you are looking to join a company that truly cares about their employees -Dancing Leopard is for you!
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com