Paid Social Manager
Social media advertising has been a key driver of our business growth since 2009 and continues to be an incremental player in our overall business strategy.
As well as developing our current paid Facebook and Instagram strategy, we also want to develop our social advertisement into channels such as Pinterest and YouTube.
This position is highly important within the marketing team, so we have created a dedicated role to solely manage this area. Therefore, all applicants must be experienced in the field of social media advertising and have a self-starting attitude.
- Remote working - must be able to commute to Manchester or Walsall
- £26,000- £30,000 DOE
- Full time hours Monday - Friday 42.5 hours (including 30 mins dinner break) Hours are flexible and can be worked between 7am - 6.30pm as long as line manager knows in advance
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 35% discount.
- Opportunity for 5% bonus twice annually (SS and AW)
- Team bonding: though we are a remote team - we are very well connected and have regular employee engagement initiatives in the form of games, competitions and staff parties.
- Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is at the forefront of our brand values. So if you are looking to join a company that truly cares about their employees -Dancing Leopard is for you!
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of all Dancing Leopard paid social media campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and meeting agreed target
- Ensuring we have the most creative, eye-catching and engaging advertisements - always developing our creative approach.
- Working alongside creative and design teams to promote best practices for creative assets across each social paid platform
- Keeping on top of stock, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Being close to website trends and content opportunities- ensuring a multi- channel approach
- Testing and monitoring ad copy/creative/bid management
- Tracking and analysis of results from campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns whilst providing continual feedback to the team
- Keeping up to date new technologies and industry advancements to ensure Dancing Leopard is always ahead of the market trends
- Auditing and evaluating of accounts to ensure consistent best practise
- Monthly budget management
- Experience in Facebook Business manager is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years paid social media experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Experience working on paid advertisements across Pinterst and Youtube (highly desired)
- Experience working on retail brands - particularly fashion (highly desired)
- Video editing experience (highly desired)
- Highly numerate
- Must be commercially astute
- Ambition and enthusiasm are a must!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org