Job title: Content and influencer executive
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 DOE
Hours: Full time hours Monday - Friday 42.5 hours (including 30 mins dinner break) Hours are flexible and can be worked between 7am - 6.30pm as long as your line manager knows in advance.
Location: Remote - but ideally you will live in Manchester/London to be close to the team & photoshoots.
Are you crazy about creating content? Do you live and breathe social media?
If you answered yes - WE NEED YOU!
Due to company growth, we’re looking for a new member to join our WILD marketing team! This role is a brand new position within the team and will be heavily focused on creating engaging video content in all of its forms, whilst introducing brand new social channels to the business - such as TikTok.
As well as creating fashion forward content, you’ll be required to acquire content through the influencer and celebrity relations that you manage.
This role would suit:
- Researching and identifying suitable influencers and celebrities
- Manage day to day collaborations and gifting, ensuring all talent relationships with the brand remain nurtured, effective and lasting.
- Ensure the content requested is on brand and to a high standard
- Ensure key marketing messages/promos are pushed via our collaborations network
- Report on all influencer marketing activity, ensuring all information is logged - influencer birthdays, special events and performance KPIs.
- Using Excel and Google Analytics to analyse and report on influencer performance
- Support on potential events, shoots and ad-hoc tasks that are related to Influencers.
- Creating video content utilising the content acquired from the marketing team, influencers and photoshoots
- Creating video content live on photoshoots
- Editing video content that comes in to the business
- Experimenting with video across social platforms
- Creating and developing a TikTok channel, sharing unique and shareable content.
- Staying up to date with new industry developments and creative techniques
- You will have a creative flare and thrive in the world of video content
- A keen love for fashion
- You will have a strong knowledge of the influencer landscape
- Strong knowledge of Instagram & Tiktok and all social media platforms
- You'll have a proven track record of creating slick, highly engaging video content.
- Thinking outside of the box, you’ll have the ability to spot golden moments of opportunities to film/ content to create.
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and a tenacious mindset
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Premiere, After Effects).
- Experience presenting or talking on video
- Experience working in production
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- 5% bonus applied twice per year (seasonally) if targets are met
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 35% discount.
- Team bonding: though we are a remote team - we are very well connected and have regular employee engagement initiatives in the form of games, competitions and staff parties.
- Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is at the forefront of our brand values. So if you are looking to join a company that truly cares about their employees -Dancing Leopard is for you!
Thank you in advance for your application, your interest in working with our brand is beyond appreciated, however, due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org