**Applications are now closed and interview requests have been sent out - thank you so much for applying :) **
Hey, guys! We are hiring a new Creative, Social Media Manager and we wanted you to be the first to know. If you think you've got what it takes and would like to work with us then read on !!!
We are a small but growing team and need a confident and Creative Social Media Manager to help run all the day to day marketing activities of the brand. For the most part, this position is remote so it is important that the person involved is comfortable and confident working in this way, with well oiled remote processes for communication. There will occasionally be offline activities such as photo shoots and events that will require you to assist so location wise we need you to be in either the UK or Ibiza. We’d love it if you are an intrepid traveller as it sits well with our brand and will help us create more content. So Digital Nomads, please do apply!
Creative Social Media Manager – The Role
The Creative Social Media Manager will:
- Manage our campaigns and communities online
- Create copy content for blogs, page descriptions, social media copy, ad copy
- Create simple engaging social media graphics
- Take photo content of the products in creative setups and locations for use as supportive social media content
- Run the promotion and events calendar and influencer outreach campaigns
- Assist in event organisation and other offline activities including festivals pop-ups
- Assist on photo shoots when needed on location (on average 1/month)
- Manage the program of content creation across the brand
- Send out converting e-commerce emails
- Setup and run paid ad campaigns
- Observe and report on all online data and analytics
- Work with other team members in the business (strategy/design/production/customer services) to optimise resources and integrate teams
The role is open to freelance and contract as we want to ensure we get the right person to join our team!
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 2+ years of experience in an e-commerce environment with a proven track record of community management and engagement, ideally from a fashion background
- Will have an analytical mindset
- Will be confident using tools such as Google analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and all social media platforms
- Will have a love of fashion and travel and actively be sharing content in these industries online through their own social platforms.
- Will be excited and confident to feature in the live Facebook features, Instagram stories, creative social assets etc
- Will be naturally creative and full of new ideas to help grow and engage our communities including design, photography and video editing!
- Will be experienced in working remotely with processes for remote team communications in place
- Will be happy to jump on board with offline activities such as photo shoots, festival pop-ups when needed
- Confident in joining new teams and has the ability to build bonds whilst working on shoots, locations and at home.
- Happy to turn their hand to what’s needed. We are a small team and sometimes it’s ‘all hands on deck’.
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV and/or a link to your portfolio website, along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Please only apply if you fulfil the job description above and no agencies, please :)
Good Luck! Team Leopard xx