Dancing Leopard is a vastly growing fashion brand of which initiated its successes through paid social media. Due to the now limited team capacity, the forward-thinking e-commerce retailer is looking for a new member of permanent staff to manage all paid media.
This person will be key in supporting the team in planning and executing campaigns across key revenue-driving performance channels, including paid social and pay-per-click search and display.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on day to day responsibility of our paid search and paid social channels, ensuring campaigns are set up correctly and running effectively.
- Implement, optimise and manage paid search campaigns within budget across the Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms. Including paid search, shopping and GDN.
- Ensure all PPC and paid social campaigns are holistic
- Manage and optimise paid social campaigns across Facebook's platforms (Facebook and Instagram), monitoring against KPIs.
- Perform keyword research, bid optimisations and ad copy testing.
- Understand creative and copy requirements for the performance channels, and work with the creative team to produce high performing assets for paid media campaigns in a timely and efficient way - considering seasonal messaging and promotion.
- Regular analysis, review and reporting on campaign performance against budgeted spend and targets, for each performance marketing channel.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant technologies and identify further opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
- Hands-on experience working across Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager, with a proven track record of building, scaling and optimising paid campaigns to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker but with a great eye for captivating content to ensure ads are looking aesthetically appealing as well as performing well technically.
- Experience building and managing dynamic campaigns, feed optimisation, setting up and maintaining remarketing lists and A/B testing - all within digital platforms.
- Experience in building and managing reporting dashboards across paid channels in excel or an equivalent platform, automating data from Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook as required.
- Google certification an advantage.
- Ability to convey findings into digestible reports for the wider team
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of retail and fashion is a bonus.
- Remote working
- Flexible and part-time hours. But ideally working 30-40 hours per week.
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays. (Pro-rata due to part-time hours)
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 50% discount.
Team Activities: With many remote workers within the DL team it’s very important for us to stay connected. We have 2 staff parties each year (Summer and Christmas), an annual staff getaway and a monthly fun day at HQ with games and prizes (e.g. win a ‘duvet day’). We also have a monthly newsletter so
everyone can keep up to date with the wider team.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications will close on Friday 9th August 2019 and all successful applicants will be contacted for a face-to-face interview. Salary DOE.