It's time for a summer spritz! We've teamed up with The Botanist to show you how to create the perfect summertime cocktail at home! With help from mixologist Cassie, you can do just that and recreate a Botanist-approved cocktail in the comfort of your own kitchen! So slip into some loungewear, enjoy your drink and soak up the summer!
Follow these simple steps to recreate their most-requested cocktail...
- Rhubarb liqueur
- Portobello Road Gin
- Rhubarb Syrup
- Sage syrup (you can make your own)!
- 1 lemon
- Ginger Ale
- Thyme and Sage
1. Pour 25ml of Rhubarb liquor, 25ml of Portobello Road Gin and 10ml each of your Rhubarb and Sage syrups into a glass.
2. Add in 15ml of lemon juice.
3. Shake it with lots of ice! TIP - You'll know its shaken thoroughly once your mixer gets frosty!
4. Top it up with Ginger Ale and mix a little more.
5. Pour straight into your glass and top up with a little more ice, then garnish with your sage and tyne bunches!
6. Sit back and ENJOY!
Check out all of The Botanist's cocktail selection on Instagram here.
Team DL x