Recently we featured a serious #leopardbabe on our blog, Tanya, and learnt all about her wonderful life at Wigwam, Goa. (India)
Tanya has got back in touch with us, to announce she has a super exciting opportunity for a social media content creator to go and join her in India! We thought we would share this one, for our adventurous leopards, looking to experience life on the wild side...
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR - WIGWAM GOA
We are looking for a social media content creator to come and join us at Wigwam in Goa to be part of our wonderful team in our jungle location in India. Yes thats right living with us in Goa! This is a part time role, so you will have lots of free time to explore. We are looking for someone to join us in November this year until the end of December.
What you will be responsible for:
- Create and curate ideas for our social media channels, driving engagement and awareness towards our beautiful retreat.
- Being the ideas behind displaying content, always ensure you're one step ahead of the industry and always thinking outside of the box.
- Building relationships with online influencers and similar businesses to drive cross collaborations and increased reach.
- Social media community management, ensuring our community is responded to and engaged at all times.
- Planning and implementing the months ahead of social media content
- Capturing and filming of everyday life at Wigwam to build a content bank for our future perusal.
- Previous experience managing your own or a business social media page to a high standard
- Excellent eye for detail
- Confident to live in India
- Photo editing
This is a non paid role but a chance to live in a community at our jungle stay and live out amongst nature. This role would ideally suit a traveller looking to travel India or who is already in India and wants to experience Goa. Yoga, food from our organic cafe and accommodation will all be provided. It really is a wonderful place to live and we would welcome you into our home.
This opportunity is for the months of November and December with the chance to extend. To apply, please send CVs to email@example.com
So, grab your passports leopards, what are you waiting for!