Title: Paid social media executive or manager
Location: UK (Remote working)
Salary: DOE - please apply with your expectation
We’re an independent fashion brand on a mission to create clothes that make people feel good. Taking inspiration from our Ibizan roots, our collections have a mediterranean feel, fusing nature-inspired prints with bright, uplifting colours.
We care deeply about our employees, people and the planet - giving back to others as much as we can.
Due to a significant period of growth and needing to bring our paid social advertising back in house for more hands on control - we are recruiting for a paid social executive or paid social manager.
Ideally you'll live in Manchester, but if not - don't worry! As long as you can travel here once/ maximum twice a month.
- Developing a paid social strategy in line with marketing and brand calendar
- Creating and managing paid social adverts across all social channels. (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- From social campaigns, being able to identify themes and topics that can help inform and improve strategies across all digital channels
- Content management - ensuring optimal and seasonal content is shared across all paid social channels
- Strategising our display of stock
- Ensuring a full product mix is shared alongside best sellers/ newness Briefing in ad designs to our designer, bespoke to each platform.
- Working closely with our organic social team and collaborations team to ensure optimal content is shared/ acquired
- Briefing in artwork and bespoke channel content to our designer
- Working alongside our PPC agency to encourage holistic messaging across paid platforms
- Reporting on and achieving KPIs Budget management and optimisation
- Must be knowledgeable in segmentation and manually creating adverts.
- Business manager experience 3 years +
- Paid social advertising across FB, TW, IG and TikTok
- Savvy in google analytics / reporting suites
- E-commerce experience. (Ideally fashion retail)
- Remote working
- Flexible working between 7am-7pm
- 2 free items of clothing per month
- Opportunity for 2 bonuses per year if targets are met
- Quarterly staff fun days
- Caring, kind, down to earth and positive working environment
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com