We're Dancing Leopard, the home of bright colours and power prints! We embody the wild and free side of life.
We really care about our team, our customers, people and the planet. By working with us, you'll be joining a growing brand that's enthusiastic, fun and kind!
Due to growth, we have an exciting role for a fashion or marketing graduate to join our dynamic, forward thinking and evolving marketing team.
Location: Remote working
Hours per week: 40 hours
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Merchandise web daily
- Provide stock alerts to wider team of sell out items/ sizes daily
- Keep on top of web tags and organisation - removing new in when it's no longer new, adding culled tags
- User experience - assisting to check for bugs and ensuring a seamless customer journey
- Uploading and customising our product listings
- Up selling and cross selling by managing our associated product section doing this for individual products
- Copywriting for SEO and ALT text across the website
- Pulling the weekly marketing report
- Managing wholesale product uploads
- Reporting on customer queries and suggesting web improvements based on feedback
- Being the link between production and marketing - ordering samples, chasing for confirmation on newness launches and image launches, managing ghost shots for press.
- Managing e-commerce imagery (tall models, curve and standard - making sure all are being used efficiently)
- Managing sustainable products (adding roundels)
- Creating a monthly product and trend report for the PPC agency
- Assisting with e-commerce for DL Ibiza and as we grow internationally
- ECRM email checks, making sure codes are relevant and dated - checking content is seasonally relevant
- Testing development projects
- Performing website analysis across competitors to ensure our website is always ahead of the trend.
* Any other ad hoc tasks as request by the e-commerce team.
Skills & Requirements
- Educated to degree level - experience working for a fashion or e-commerce brand an advantage
- Web merchandising experience preferencial
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and a tenacious mindset.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Capable of managing own workload, self-motivated and comfortable working remotely
- Flexible and dynamic
- Keen interest in fashion and the industry
Thank you in advance for your application, your interest in working with our brand is beyond appreciated, however, due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org