Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £35 -40k DOE
Hours: Full time hours Monday - Friday 42.5 hours (including 30 mins dinner break) Hours are flexible and can be worked between 7am - 6.30pm as long as your line manager knows in advance.
Location: Remote working - must be able to access Manchester or Walsall monthly
We have an exciting new position for a senior digital marketing executive to join our small, but established team. This is a broad role covering a multitude of digital areas, so the opportunity for learning is endless but you also must be a professional multi-tasker. The successful candidate will be results driven, proactive in discovering opportunities and will be conversion and dataI driven.
- Overseeing all digital activity - heavily responsible for overall digital strategy. (Reporting into head of e-commerce and brand) Looking broadly into our digital opportunities.
- Managing our affiliate programme with Rakuten. Focusing on brand growth strategy and working with brand manager to achieve PR coverage.
- Optimising user experience across the website and app. Working with developers and head of ecommerce to drive initiatives to improve conversion rate.
- Responsible for the upkeep of our SEO strategy. Ensuring link acquisition is a primary focus - whilst maintaining on-site and technical strategy.
- Working alongside our paid media manager to manage our PPC agency. Ensure the best possible results are achieved across product optimisation, customer acquisition, retention and ROI.
- Daily and weekly reporting, including budget monitoring and daily spend optimisation across campaigns/ad sets/ad creative, sharing the performance across the wider digital team.
- Measuring performance against KPIs and growth targets.
- Implementation of a test and learn roadmap to improve our performance, as well as developing best practices when necessary.
- Budget management and reporting
- Analysis and reporting across the wider business in aid of measuring our digital growth.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of PPC, including Google and Bing Ads.
- Sound knowledge of SEO
- Sound knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Comfortable planning and managing significant spend with an ROI driven focus
- Expert Google Analytic and excel skills are essential
- Competent building and analysing reports - putting insights into actions
- Highly analytical with a love for data!
- HTML coding
- Fashion retail experience
- International markets
- Shopify, Tapcart, Rakuten, Klayvio software experience
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme if targets are met
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 35% discount.
- Team bonding: though we are a remote team - we are very well connected and have regular employee engagement initiatives in the form of games, competitions and staff parties.
- Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is at the forefront of our brand values. So if you are looking to join a company that truly cares about their employees -Dancing Leopard is for you!
Thank you in advance for your application, your interest in working with our brand is beyond appreciated, however, due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org