SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Job Title: Senior customer service executive
Start Date: As soon as possible (but willing to wait for the right person)
Location: At our HQ in Walsall (West Midlands) with the opportunity to occasionally work remotely if required.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Are you passionate about people? Do you thrive offering exceptional service? Are you ready to make an impact on a small (ish) but growing fashion company?
If the answer is yes… WE NEED YOU!
Dancing Leopard is a growing, online boutique fashion brand offering bold, statement garments for women across the world. Dancing Leopard symbolises magic, mystery, passion and sensuality . It’s the wild, vibrant and adventurous creature that lives inside us all. We embody adventure with a unique twist.
Our customers (leopards) are at the heart of our business so we pride ourselves on offering a tailored, personal customer experience across several key platforms. The senior customer service executive is a vital role within the company and the successful candidate will be responsible for embodying the voice and tone of our brand as well as growing the initiatives within the department.
While most importantly, creating a positive and forward-thinking working environment.
The senior customer service executive will work closely with other departments within the business and liaise in particular with the operations, production and marketing team to ensure a smooth customer journey. Therefore, exceptional relationship building and coordination skills are a must have.
Though reporting in to a manager, the senior customer service executive will be encouraged to implement their own creative flare, wealth of experience and forward-thinking attitude to the role, totally making it and growing it as their own!
As well as presenting ideas on how to grow the department, the senior customer service executive will also be responsible for the day-to-day mentoring and development of two additional customer service staff.
- You will be the chief customer experience representative, offering our loyal customers impeccable and consistent communication across all platforms (email, social media, live-chat, telephone)
- Community management on social media - being constantly active and reactive to our social media platforms to build community, drive engagement and positive customer interactions.
- During busier times when support is required, you will lead the customer experience team ensuring a tailored, personal customer service while offering a motivational, supportive working environment to keep team morale and spirits high.
- Take full ownership of escalated customer complaints. It is your responsibility to turn any negative queries into a positive by using whatever cause of action needed.
- Continue to develop our automated responses, tailoring them accordingly to ensure a personal and positive response.
- Take the lead on updating customer care processes, ensuring they are in line with any new company systems and protocols while continuing to fit within both legal and industry standards where applicable.
- Monitoring competitors and keeping on top of new developments for customer service and taking ownership of looking at ways of improving our service and customer needs.
- Testing our website continuously, to ensure a smooth customer journey, checking that all stages and processes are working across various browsers and devices, leasing with our technical team where applicable.
- Investigate all reported bugs, errors or unusual patterns highlighted by our customers, report to the technical team and/ or relevant department(s) where applicable
- Regularly check relevant content on the site and update accordingly.
- Develop our FAQs portal on our website with the assistance of our operations team.
- Produce a Customer Service Bible to empower existing and new employees within the customer experience and wider team.
- Train and develop the customer experience team and monitor response quality and productivity.
- Continually investigate current and new approaches and technology that can help us to continue to develop the customer experience service.
- Provide monthly customer feedback to ensure the voice of the customer is shared with senior management
- Provide monthly reports focusing on how we can improve and streamline our responses and processes.
- Monitor and respond to relevant on-line forums and rating sites logging any suitable feedback to senior management.
- Monitor any incorrect, faulty, lost items and report to senior management.
- Encouraging reviews to build a positive and trusting on- line community for Dancing Leopard.
Essential attributes and experience:
- Must have at least 2 years, on-line customer service experience
- Passionate and conscientious about customers, thorough and a pioneer in researching and developing the role.
- Happy to go above and beyond and although rare, work additional hours or weekends if needed.
- Excellent personal written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience providing customer support on social media, live chat and email.
- Organised, efficient and able to multitask multiple platforms.
- Passionate, conscientious, patient and supportive, a team player, while confident to lead a small but growing team.
Desired attributes and experience
- Experience working for a fashion company
- E-commerce customer service
- Managing a small team
- Previous experience in Shopify and Zendesk is an advantage, but not essential.
- Experienced in collating analytics and data for senior management.
- Ideally have experience in testing and reporting technical errors with an on-line brand but not essential
- Already adore the brand and have a love for fashion.
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional
items at 35% discount.
Team Activities: With many remote workers within the DL team it’s very
important for us to stay connected. We have 2 staff parties each year (Summer
and Christmas), a monthly fun day at HQ with games and prizes (e.g. win a ‘duvet day’). We also have a monthly newsletter so everyone can keep up to date with the wider team.
- 40 hours per week, 8 hour working days Monday to Friday.
To apply - please email email@example.com