***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS APPLIED. ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED. ***
Hi, Luscious Leopards!
Our team is growing, and we are looking to hire a sassy marketing manager to join us here at Dancing Leopard! Take a read below and if you think you fit the bill and are ready to join the fun, apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dancing Leopard is seeking a marketing manager to implement a data-driven creative marketing strategy to grow audiences, ensure the Dancing Leopard content is curated and internationally amplified across all digital platforms, and that our customer campaigns are implemented on and offline.
As marketing manager, you will be responsible for managing all of the social platforms at Dancing Leopard, managing the creation of amazing social content and telling the story of the brand in an engaging and inspiring way both online and through our events. Passionate about fashion you are a natural storyteller and love to push the boundaries of creativity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in fashion and wants to be an integral part of a small but growing boutique fashion brand. The role is remote so you will get to work wherever you'd like with some travel (Birmingham/London/Ibiza) for shoots and occasional meetings.
You will be responsible for;
- Building the brand on social and beyond including the management of social platforms
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives for the brand
- Driving the online sales through digital, social media, email marketing, website, content, events, partnerships and many more
- This role has a considerable degree of autonomy and is predominantly remote based working. This will be a hands-on, multi-faceted role.
- Events Organisation
- Photoshoot management
- PPC campaigns
- Budget management
- Influencer outreach
To be considered for this opportunity you will need;
- To love our brand :)
- At least two years of marketing experience in a B2C fashion / online / e-commerce environment with a broad understanding of online marketing channels
- Understanding of brand storytelling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Photography, video and Photoshop skills.
- An exceptional project manager, highly organised and driven with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A successful small team manager
- E-commerce experience
- Experience in the fashion industry
- A mixture of analytical and creative thinking including experience with Google analytics and heatmaps
- Passionate to be part of a small but growing team
- Photoshoot management experience
- PPC experience
- Used to working and managing teams remotely
What we offer
- A competitive rate of pay 27-35k pa dependant on experience
- Remote and flexible working hours
- Generous clothing allowance
- Ibiza and London travel for photo shoots and events
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to Sarah Seaton at email@example.com
We invite you to be creative as you like with your application, so we can who stands out from the crowd! Ready, set, Apply!
Deadline for applications is Thursday 6th September 2018.