Remote International Wholesale Manager job spec:
We are seeking an International wholesale account manager to join the team at Dancing Leopard.
As a key player in our mainly remote based team you will need to have excellent communication skills and be highly dedicated to the development of the brand.
International wholesale expansion is a brand new venture for Dancing Leopard so you must arrive with bags of enthusiasm and be ready to make the project your own.
There will be bi-monthly team meet ups at our HQ in Walsall and but the majority of your time will be spent working remotely so it would be ideal if you have experience with remote working processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but fast-paced company with lots of potential to grow your team.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing stock and creating strategic wholesale collections
- Developing strategies for international sales and growth.
- Researching territories and identifying new opportunities
- Create and continually improve streamlined processes
- Close communication with warehouse manager and production team in order to maximise flow of stock.
- Execution of sale, from outreach to dispatch and follow up management and care of customers.
- Ensure all retailers are using our brand guidelines and are up to date with current information
- Potential for sales travel
- Understanding organisational goals and recommending/evolving new approaches.
- Strong strategic sales background within the fashion industry, with a proven track record of results.
- Knowledge and existing network in the industry
- Experience of working in a small but fast evolving company
- A good understanding of e-commerce
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach to customer relationships.
- Strong but subtle negotiation skills
- The passion and drive to achieve results
- An understanding of the importance of guarding brand values.
- Impeccable online presentation and grammar
- Strong MS office skills
- Experience with remote processes
- Detail orientated and extremely organised
- Self motivated, adaptable and a desire to evolve along with the company.
Full-time opportunity: salary is experience dependent
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to Jade Hildreth at email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 15th February 2018