Are you experienced in email marketing? Do you thrive analysing customer behaviour? Are you driven, full of ideas and want to join a dynamic and passionate team? If you answered yes… WE NEED YOU!
- Develop and implement the email strategy for Dancing Leopard. Across campaign, ECRM and transactional emails. Responsible for the entire email end to end process.
- SMS marketing in line with planned promotions / launches
- Ensuring a deep understanding of the Dancing Leopard customer through significant analysis - sharing findings across the team
- Create strategic segmentation plans and roll out across email firstly, but ensuring data is shared with relevant channels (paid social/ PPC) to drive customer engagement > sales.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly email performance reporting, optimising and sharing ideas for improvement.
- Idealise and implement customer welcoming, re-engagement and multi purchase tactics, analysing and measuring results. (Such as refer a friend/ push notifications)
- Work closely with paid social manager to optimise customer targeting across all levels of the marketing funnel.
- Creating impactful campaigns with the brand manager for each customer segment, working inter-departmentally to maximise reach and performance.
- Ensuring a seamless customer journey from acquisition through to retention
- New, existing and lapsed customer reporting. Responsible for subscription growth.
- Drive repeat purchases through the management of initiatives via payment providers such as Klarna/ clearpay
- At Least 2 years experience in an email marketing, CRM or database role
- At least 3 years e-commerce experience
- Savvy on google analytics
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Experience utilising Klaviyo
- Experience in fashion retail
- Remote working - but monthly team get togethers in London/ Manchester.
- Salary up to £25- £30k DOE
- Full time hours Monday - Friday 42.5 hours (including 30 mins dinner break) Hours are flexible and can be worked between 7am - 6.30pm as long as your line manager knows in advance.
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- One ‘soul saviour’ day per year - a day in which you can take off if you’re just not feeling up to working
- Bonus scheme if targets are met
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional items at 35% discount.
- Team bonding: though we are a remote team - we are very well connected and have regular employee engagement initiatives in the form of games, competitions and staff parties.
- Employee wellbeing and satisfaction is at the forefront of our brand values. So if you are looking to join a company that truly cares about their employees -Dancing Leopard is for you!
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org