Bloggers, influencers, social media, and fashion lovers, do you live and breath content?
If you answered yes… we want you!
Here at Dancing Leopard, we value creative expression and celebrate wild and wonderful women. We are on the lookout for an individual who has a total passion for styling, fashion and content creation.
You thrive in styling outfits and talking all things fashion! You ooze creativity and can confidently host styling and social media live videos but are also dab at taking street style photos at small social media fashion shoots with influencers.
You will be the face and voice of Dancing Leopard on social media platforms, so your ability to building rapport and engage our online audience is key for this role.
Due to the nature of this role, travel will be required in and outside of the UK. For video generation, the ideal candidate will live in easy access of Birmingham and London.
On occasion, travel to Ibiza will also be required so the successful candidate must be flexible around this.
- Being the ideas behind new and innovative social media content generation
- Hosting social media live videos, styling and talking thoroughly about the product
- Creating video interviews with team dancing leopard and blogger/influencers
- Taking content on small influencer shoots
- Location scouting for content shoots
- Taking behind the scenes content at larger shoots and editorials
- Building relationships with online influencers/platforms to co-create with
- Creating flat-lay product shots
- Sharing ideas for engagement strategy and social media growth
- Feeling totally confident in front of the camera
- Innovation – we want to see a creative flair and a consistent generation of new and original ideas
- Demonstrable skills in design, photography, and video ( we want to see the amazing things you have created so far).
- Ability to work with a remote marketing and brand team to blend content storytelling with e-commerce objectives.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Fashion or photography qualification (or 1 year industry experience)
- Photo editing experience
- Video editing experience
- Part remote working (When not creating content in Birmingham, London or Ibiza)
- Flexible and part-time hours. But ideally working 16- 24 hours per week. (2-3 days) with potential to move to full time
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays. (Pro-rata due to part-time hours)
- Clothing Allowance: 2 items per month from the DL website, with any additional
items at 50% discount.
- Team Activities: With many remote workers within the DL team it’s very
important for us to stay connected. We have 2 staff parties each year (Summer
and Christmas), an annual staff getaway and a monthly fun day at HQ with
games and prizes (e.g. win a ‘duvet day’). We also have a monthly newsletter so
everyone can keep up to date with the wider team.
- The latest iPhone for your content creation
Please submit your CV, blog or social media channels to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a video entry detailing why you would like to secure this role. Deadline for applications will close on Monday 17th June 2019 and all successful applicants will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.