Here at Dancing Leopard, we value creative expression and celebrate wild and wonderful women. We are on the lookout for a graphic/marketing designer to flourish within our marketing team.
You have strong graphic design skills, bucket loads of creativity and will have the passion to really make a difference to our brand! You are a proactive hands-on individual capable of working remotely with a small team. You’re happy to work to tight timelines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be working to deliver assets across social, web, email and occasionally print. You will be required to deliver wider brand campaigns and overall inspiration for brand development.
Flexible part-time hours – but must adhere to deadlines. 2-3 days per week.
The job role will contain, but will not be limited to:
- Producing and creating pioneering design concepts and delivering assets for campaign visuals.
- To support the marketing team with all aspects of paid advertising creatives; ranging from emails and online graphics to multichannel marketing.
- Campaign designing for brand editorials – embodying a holistic approach.
- Regular homepage designs
- Merchandise design
- To create graphics for both print and digital communications (especially social media)
- Retouching and editing shoot photos/imagery for social media
- Lookbook creation
- Commission printers and suppliers and to supervise the production of high quality, accurate and on-schedule artwork for all projects as required.
Advantageous – not essential
- Email coding – HTML
- Copywriting experience
- Video shooting
- Video editing
- Shooting ghost mannequin shots for product cutouts
- Experience working in fashion
- A passion for design with strong conceptual thinking, plenty of ideas and the ability to visualise and communicate ideas
- BA in design/video/media/photography or related field (or you already work in the industry)
- Skilled in Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) and video software
- The ability to interpret a design brief and to take a design creative from concept to delivery
- Commitment to quality and eye for detail.
- producing exceptional, cutting-edge designs
- Ability to work with a remote marketing and brand team to blend content storytelling with e-commerce objectives.
- Experience creating great proposals for projects, including mock-ups, pitch and presentation material.
Travel time required for:
- Team meet-ups in London, Walsall or Birmingham
- To Ibiza/London et al for shoots assisting
This role is remote with some travel when required so we would like the person to be able to travel to Birmingham or London for full days easily and have experience working remotely.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata will apply)
- Flexible part-time hours – but must adhere to deadlines. 2-3 days per week.
- Clothing Allowance
- Staff party and monthly fun days!
- Regular company travel
Deadline for applications: April 26th 2019
This is a very creative role so please apply with this in mind! We want to see examples of your fashion content portfolio too! If you want to stand out like our bold Leopards show off your skills through your application!
Send your creative applications to Rosie Middleton at
GOOD LUCK AND WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
From all of us at Dancing Leopard!