Dancing Leopard Remote Marketing Assistant – Job Spec
We are seeking a remote marketing assistant to support the implementation of our marketing strategy and support the marketing manager day to day.
We will be looking to hire a freelance interim assistant to start ASAP and a full-time team member on a permanent basis when we find the right person! The role is exactly the same!
As a marketing assistant, you will be responsible for a range of tasks including scheduling social content, research, data reporting and supporting the marketing manager in all areas of our campaigns. We are looking for an individual who loves our brand and is excited to push the boundaries of creativity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in fashion and wants to be an integral part of a small but growing boutique fashion brand. There is also room for this position to go full time/permanent.
You will be responsible for;
- Supporting our brand building activities on social and beyond including the management of social platforms
- Support with events organisation
- Supporting photoshoot organisation
- Pulling data from digital analytics tools and compiling reports
- Influencer outreach and research
- Internal Communications
- Customer communications (for comp winners)
- Product Uploads to the site
- Social Media Engagement
- Manage communications with third-party suppliers (quotes etc)
- Social Scheduling
- Assist with blog content
- Monitoring wholesalers marketing
- Responding to and collating third-party reviews
- Collating UGC from social media channels
- Performing basic design tasks to assist with branding and online communications.
Assisting and participating in events and pop-ups (this might be better for the FT person)
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to;
- Love our brand 🙂
- Good knowledge of social platforms
- Good at handling multiple projects
- A valuable team member willing to be ‘all hands on deck’
- Passionate to be part of a small but growing team
- Fashion e-commerce experience
- Used to working in a remote team
Full-time opportunity: 18-22k per annum
Interim opportunity: We are offering £100-125/day 2-3 days per week.
Please apply by emailing your CV/Portfolio/website and a cover letter to Sarah Seaton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications extended until Friday 11th January 2019